Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hike to Gasing Hill

Today is Christmas day and one of my activities in KL is hike to Gasing Hill :)

I started the journey from the circled-X sign and use the trail highlighted in blue line. Those are free-hand draw lines and arrows, which may look a bit ‘ugly’ ;)

It’s a natural path and I like it. I heard birds chirping and few different voices of different insects. I also saw few plants which I have not seen before. Maybe I should have followed my parents to the rubber estate more frequent to get know to more about jungle plant and animal :)

It took me 1.5 hours to complete this path. In my opinion, the path I followed is not very tough. It’s not too steep except a short distance at the circle-trail. This is more like a shorten Penang’s Pantai Kerachut hiking trail if you had been there before, a mixture of flat road and steep hike, not so tough as penang hill nor the short Bukit Jambul trail. But I would definitely think this is a nice hiking trail in the city :)

1 comment:

Connie said...

Finally updated your blog. ;p
Great activity~ I wish to go hiking also...
One more thing to tell you, "go to see my blog and you will know"... and " dun blame me"...