Saturday, May 11, 2013

Green Island Western Food, One Square

Looking for western food near Bayan Baru area? Here's a new restaurant at One Square.

If you been to James Foo & family western food before, this is similar I feel. Which one is nicer? Hmm, I don't know, taste is very subjective. I tried different item at these restaurant, so I can't do apple-apple comparison. In general, I felt is okay.










Mushroom soup RM 2.50. (Look at the spoon, west meet east haha :p)
Chicken Maryland RM 10.80
Grilled Fish with Teriyaki Sauce RM 9.80
Warm water RM 1
No service charge nor government tax.

At this price, please do not expect porcelain plate/bowl.

For directions to Green Island Western Food restaurant, refer to my previous blog post. It is at one of the few shop rows.

Green Island Western Food Restaurant
Address: 2-1-08, Tingkat Mahsuri 4, 11950 Bayan Baru, Penang.
Phone: 018-622 6863
FB page: greenisland.ck.pg@gmail.com