Sunday, August 29, 2010

Winter Warmers Coffee & Tea House, Queensbay Mall, Penang

I was not aware Winter Warmers is opening at Queensbay at all, until a colleague asked for lunch there. It is near KFC/Post Office.

In general, the food is quite nice. I will visit it again. My colleague said the food seems to be taste better than the branch in Gurney. For the drinks, you may request for extra cup if you would like to share with friends. The environment is nice.

Rose bud tea @ RM 8.90


Iced Mixed Fruit Coctail @ RM 9.80


Orchid garden, it comes with a free set meal.


Irish Cream Ice Blended @ RM 7.10


Honey Oat Chicken @ RM 13.40.


Chicken Cheese Bake. This is a free set meal. The original price is RM 21.90 if not mistaken.


Mango Chicken Rice @ RM 12.50. My colleague commented the chicken meat is a bit sweet.


Hawaii Chicken Rice @ RM 12.50


Teriyaki Chicken Rice @ RM 12.50. I like the chicken meat texture, very tender.


I am taking the picture using my handphone camera thus the photo quality is a bit out.

To go to Winter Warmers Coffee & Tea House, Queensbay Mall, Penang:
Address: GF 19 (GS 06)m Queensbay Mall, 100 Persiaran Bayan Lepas, 11900 Bayan Lepas. Penang.

No comments: