Monday, February 14, 2011

Change a life, change your own!

How much does RM 50 monthly mean to you? 5 movie, or 1-2 restaurant meal, or half a buffet cost, or 1/6 of a Levis jeans, or 1/6 of a branded sport shoe? If you have extra jeans/sport shoe that you seldom wear, why not consider to buy less, and spare the money to change a child life? 2 levis jeans a year can change a life, and eventually it will change your own too. Because, it changed mine :)

Date

Highlight

Location

Time

18 - 20 February

"Change a Life, Change your Own" roadshow series

Ground Floor, North Zone, Queensbay Mall,
Penang

10:00am - 10:00pm

19 February

Special sharing by Child Sponsors
Supported by singer Jovi Theng
and MY FM announcer Jason

Ground Floor, North Zone,
Queensbay Mall,
Penang

4:00pm - 5:00pm

23 February

Special sharing by celebrity
Child Sponsor Nicholas Teo

Crown Imperial Hall,
3rd Floor of Crown Square,
Kuching

7:30pm - 9:00pm

25 - 27 February

"Change a Life, Change your Own" roadshow series

Ground Floor,
Leisure Mall, Cheras

10:00am - 10:00pm

3 - 6 March

"Change a Life, Change your own" roadshow series

Lower Ground, Orange Wing,
Sunway Pyramid, Sunway

10:00am - 10:00pm

5 March

Special sharing by Child Sponsors
Supported by celebrity
Child Sponsor Francissca Peter and
MY FM announcer Jeff

Lower Ground, Orange Wing,
Sunway Pyramid, Sunway

3:00pm - 4:00pm

24 - 27 March

"Change a Life, Change your Own" roadshow series

Ground Floor, Promenade,
1 Utama Shopping Centre, Petaling Jaya

10:00am - 10:00pm



Celebrity Child Sponsors and Singer Jovi Theng and MY FM Announcer Jason will be at Queensbay Mall on Feb 19, 4-5pm.

  • Public are welcome to pay a visit. No worries on you must sponsor a child after you leave the booth, that is not the way :) The purpose is the share and create awareness :)
  • If you are interested to sponsor a child,this is the golden chance. Ask all question you have during the exhibition.
  • If you are an existing donor, you are welcome to drop by to write a postcard and post a gift to your children. I guess to be safe, bring along your children information.
I do not represents world vision, I am just an existing donor :)

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do - Edward Everett Hale
Lastly, Happy Valentines day! Love your other half, and if you can, someone who is in need :)

2 comments:

skypaul said...

I will not be able to on duty this time :(. I am suppose to enroll myself for Saturday duty, but then they called up me, want me to be one of the sponsor sharing. See you on Sat sharing session :)

mk said...

Cool :D So when is your sharing session? 4pm is Jason and other.