Friday, February 18, 2011

Melbourne trip (Day 4 Story 3) More on Grampians National Park, Victoria, Australia

We then went to MacKenzie Falls. It is around 30min walk from the car park.


As from the map above, there are two routes. We took the right route.

The MacKenzie Falls, which is moving upstream each year.


It is near sunset, an echina walking home :) I took a video, see if I can share one day, to let you see how an echidna walk, sometimes slowly and sometimes fast.


This is the Wartook reservoir.


What a good idea, cook some hot food in the cold windy environment :)


A kangaroo is having its dinner :) I don't dare to walk near, I wonder it will kick me, or runaway.


So far, I'd visited some national park in US, e.g. Yosemite National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Death Valley and etc. Although Grampians National Park doesn't has a lot of stunning scenery as those national park mentioned, but it is very different in such a way that I feel I am closer to the nature in this national park, maybe because of the wild life, that lives peacefully with Grampians National Park visitor :) Forgot to mention, for sure, we can get a visitor guide at the visitor center, Halls Gap, Dunkeld, or Brambuk.

No comments: