Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Country road

Ever wonder if you can see autumn scenery in Malaysia? Sometimes you might see some. Here are what I see on my country road home :)

Some rubber tree leave will drop from Jan - Mar every year. Why is this so although it is in Malaysia? Dad told me it is because rubber tree is originally from Brazil. Although it is planted in Malaysia, but the leave will still drop for a certain period, then the new leave will come out. I have not verify the validity, treated this as my family tale :)

I managed to capture some photo using handphone's camera. Look at some of the brown color tree in posted pictures.






Have you ever see a cotton tree? It is like below. There are lots of cotton ball hanging on the tree.




Trees are cut for development, well, hmm.


No comments: