Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Penang Chinese New Year Reunion Celebration Food Bazaar

Some food at food bazaar of My Penang Chinese New Year Reunion Celebration 2010



Hakka Lei Cha 客家擂茶 RM 6. I always missed Fui Ee's mom homemade Lei Cha ;) SN, I believe you also :D


Mua Ci 麻子 RM 3.


2 mini Murtabak, RM 2 each.


Fried Kuih Kak 炒粿角 RM 4.


Shang Hai Ramen上海拉面 RM 4.


To purchase food, one must use coupon, which can be purchased at RM 20 per book. Some food bazaar I've been previously tasted bad and higher price. Food above tasted okay, although a bit pricey. All container used are recyclable, at least the state government is really putting some effort in saving our mother earth ;)

After the 'light dinner' we walked to the nearby hawker center for 'dinner' :p



Pasembur, looks nice, a bit spicy for me :)


Oyster pancake 蚝煎.


Fried clam 炒啦啦.


My first time see some hawker sell items using car trunk.

2 comments:

阿阳 (Yang) said...

yummy yummy!

mk said...

next time if you and SL happen to be in Penang, we can go together :D