Saturday, October 3, 2009

Footprints in the sand - Leona Lewis

Most of us (or maybe all of us) realized family and friends are of our important asset in life, beside health and wealth. No matter which stage you are in (young/old, single/married, study/working and etc), you need friends :) This world is about give and take, how much you will get is how much you gave :)

Saw this song youtube movie but with worldvision children sponsorship theme. Well, I am not a Christian, but I sponsored childrens through worldvision Malaysia for few years. There should be no boundaries for love and helps :) Buy less clothes, less expensive food (Some expensive food is not really good in taste but only branding) and etc and etc. Oh there are just too many ways to help, if you want to :) Red cross, Mercy, Tze Ji, there are a lot of other charity body out there, if you want to :)



The lyrics, maybe copyrighted by the publisher:

You walked with me, footprints in the sand
And helped me understand where I'm going
You walked with me when I was all alone
With so much I know along the way
Then I heard you say

[Chorus]:
I promise you, I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair
I'll carry you when you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand

I see my life flash across the sky
So many times have I been so afraid
And just when I have thought I lost my way
You give me strength to carry on
That's when I heard you say

[Chorus]

When I'm weary, well, I know you'll be there
And I can feel you when you say

[Chorus]

No comments: