Monday, December 7, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009 & Happy New Year 2010 :)

Every year in Dec, I will get season greetings card from my World Vision sponsored child. This year I get two, because I 'have' 2 kids now. 1 from Myanmar, 1 from India. Look at the stamps, can you guess which is from which country? Hehe, you might probably think, I am getting the cards from Thailand and Singapore instead! Actually, to save postage cost, World Vision will use sponsor's neighbour country stamp. The stamps will go to CM when I meet her :)



The flower and vase is drawn by my Myanmar daughter, she always draw something on her letter to me. Oh, it has been about a year I have not send letter to both of them, should have squeeze sometimes to do so.

Dear readers, wish you a very merry christmas and happy new year 2010 ahead! I received 2 earlier wishes, one in Oct postcard, another one few days ago :D

Jingle bell, jingle bell....

1 comment:

Asad Jamal said...

A fresh way to wish your loved ones a merry Christmas this year..
Check out http://www.closeupfreshbreath.in